February is the black sheep of the months, isn't it? It is the shortest of all the months in the year and only once in four years does it stay for another day. The weather is also quite pleasant during this month. It is not too cold or too hot, just in the range of pleasant. If February was a person, she would surely be quite a personality. I can imagine her to be a romantic, slightly whimsical and moody but endearing, nonetheless. The colour for this month is purple and the stone is amethyst, which is again purple. The flower for February is violet. So, purple overload! What else? I am a February born! And yes of course, Valentine's day, celebration of love, the only thing that makes humans different from animals. So, this month is definitely something special. Enjoy this month, everyone!
What about ICC WORLD CUP2015 and BORING EXXXXXXXXXAMMMMMMMSSSSSSS?
ReplyDeleteI don't have exams in February and as for cricket, I don't care much.
Delete